Saturday, July 24, 2010

Not that hard

They have removed Abi's ventilator. HOORAY!
She is talking Hooray!
When she was told that she was hit in an accident she told us "not that hard". It was so cute.
I told her that She better remember that I am her best sister and that just because misty was here she better not be saying otherwise. Then she leaned over and whispered to steph "You told her I said that."  Then she told me, "Misty was rude to me over tortillas."  So I think I am secure in my best sister status. HOORAY!!!
They are taking Abi to get X-rays today, they need to make sure that she does not have any fractures that are moving. She will be wearing a brace, we call it her turtle shell. They want to get her up and walking as early as today.
CAN YOU SAY MIRACLES! Remember just wednesday they told us they would not wake her up for weeks!

Abi told steph she wanted to have a Sleep over TONIGHT! haha

We think that very soon we are going to change her name from  Trauma Dragon to Drauma Dragon!
They took all of the I V's out of her arms and she has been awake. They only have one in her main line on her Collar bone vicinity. Ok I will update more later.

Let's have a party YES?

15 comments:

Mandy Enter said...

That is incredible! God is good!! ALL the time! :)

D & D Alcala said...

PRAISE THE LORD!!!! He is SOOO AMAZING!!!!! We will be up to see her today!!!

Tae said...

I LOVE YOU!!!! I KNEW YOU COULD DO IT!!!

GramaD said...

Oh my, God is so good! I have been praying for a miracle. Thank you Jesus!

Natasha said...

Yay!!!!!IM SO PROUD OF YOU!!! Omg Im crying geeze!!lol Call me A.s.A.P!!

Anonymous said...

My heart is singing with praise to our God for answering prays! While your body regains strength,let Lord God love help sustain your spirit.
With love and prayers Cynda

Anonymous said...

To Dave & his family, Prayers for a speedy recovery for Abi, peace & comfort to you. From Jim & Nancy Hendren (Kyle's parents) in Illinois.

Jolene said...

Yea! I'm so excited! You Go Abi :)

Jolene said...

Yea! I'm so excited! You Go Abi :)

John said...

Great News!!!! We have all been praying and God has answered!!

Anonymous said...

This has been the best day, To abi and her amazing family- you guys are truly great and we are so blessed to know you guys!
From Kami and her parents Kris and Joe

Anonymous said...

I'm smiling and thinking, "Why are we all so surprised? We serve an Awesome God!" Abi you have an incredible strength and spirit - Praise God for His mercies! I love you. Cynthia

Unknown said...

Go, Go, Abi, Go!!!! This is such good news to hear!!! Love ya girl!!!

Anonymous said...

Abi we are so very happy to hear this news we love you so very much. God has always been on your side.
Dru and Kaitlyn

Anonymous said...

oh, abi yo-yo! can't wipe the smile from our faces or the tears from our eyes! God is so very good. you're pretty ok too :)
love you- the Burnsides