Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Abi

Welcome to Abi's new blog!

As you already know Abi was in an accident. We were posting updates on another blog but decided to give Abi her own space. This will be much easier to manage and it will allow her to manage it on her own when she gets well. She will be able to have a record or diary of what has been going on and she will be able to add her own insights as time goes by. You can always comment here or leave an encouraging word on her new email. That address is:

    Weloveyouabi@yahoo.com

  All emails will be printed and put in a binder for her to read. We know that Abi will need all of the encouragement she can get in the days ahead. So leave some comment love here and then email her when you think about it!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Abi, Sorry you are hurting. Praying you will get well soon and not have to suffer too much pain. Love you Jim Truesdell.

Anonymous said...

Hi Abi..we love you, girl, and we're praying for your speedy recovery from the accident. Can't wait to see your smiling face, hugs from Kent & Cheva

Anonymous said...

Abi, although I don't know you well, I see you all the time at church and you are on facebook with me. I am praying for you complete recovery. I pray for Gods will in your life. He is the giver of life. Love and prayers, Lisa Del Toro

HOUSEWIFE said...

Abi,
I love you and I pray with all my heart you get 100% better. With faith I know that God can perform that miracle. I know that I will see your smiling face again. And you will be one of the millions of miracles that God has preformed.
Love,
Pam

Anonymous said...

Sooo glad you're starting to come around. Praise God and the doctors for getting you on the mend. We're still praying for you and you're family. You have a world of other prayers out there too.

Love ya
Arlene & Brian